Dear Prospective student
In this page you will find information concerning:
- Arrival to Wingate Institute
- Accommodation at Wingate Institute Motel
- Registration process
Arriving to Wingate Institute from Ben-Gurion national airport
Ben-Gurion airport is Israel national airport, (most overseas flights arrive there). The airport is located 15 minutes east to Tel Aviv and in easy traffic it takes only 45 minutes to Wingate Institute.
From the airport, taxis are the most convenient way to choose to arrive to Wingate Institute.
Taxis have higher fair at night (from 21:00-05:30); they are also charging an extra 1Euro (5 NIS) for every luggage and passenger.
So, 2 adults with 2 suitcases will pay about 280-300 NIS, for a taxi from Ben-Gurion airport to Wingate Institute in day time.
If you’ll decide to take a bus to Wingate, you will need to switch busses in Tel-Aviv: One bus from the Airport to Tel-Aviv central bus station; there you should switch to an indirect bus from Tel-Aviv to Haifa or Netanya, which stops at Wingate bus station.
Then, you will need to go over the highway, on a walking bridge into Wingate Institute; in Wingate Institute about an extra 10 minuets walk to our motel.
Arriving with a train to Wingate Institute: You can take a train from the airport to Tel-Aviv, than switch and take a train that goes to Netanya or Beit-Yehushua, from there another bus or taxi is required. Arriving with a train to Wingate Institute is less recommended.
Accommodation at Wingate Institute Motel
- Check in to the rooms begins from 14.00
- Check out from the rooms no later than 10.00
- Later check outs are available only with prior arrangement and incurs additional payment
- Please wear appropriate clothing in the public areas of the hotel.
- Every room has a TV set with 5 sport channels.
- Upon leaving your room, lock the door and please leave your key at the reception desk.
- Should you be asked to vacate your rooms prior to leaving the Institute, storage areas can be made available by prior arrangement with the reception clerk.
Internet access is available for free
Breakfast: 06.30 – 08.30
Lunch: 12.00 – 14.00
Dinner: 18.30 – 20.30
The central cafeteria located on the ground floor of Herschtritt Building, operates:
Sunday-Thursday: 08:00 – 19:00
In the motel lobby there are automats to purchase sandwiches and snacks and other essentials such as tooth brash and alike…