General course information:
Our next course is scheduled to be held in Israel on June 3rd-8th, 2018 at Wingate Institute.
The Wingate Institute official Krav Maga Practical Instructor Course,can be learned in Israel and around the globe.
The course is designated for Krav-Maga practitioners who have passed an entry examination prior to arriving to Israel, and fulfilled the following prerequisites:
- High school graduation
- A Minimum of Brown belt level (some organizations do not use belt system, so we would like to see the matched technical level) in Krav Maga.
- 5 Years experience in Krav Maga training or vast experience in other martial arts plus 2 years experience in Krav Maga.
- Passing a practical entry examination, demonstrating techniques which are required for brown belt, additional information concerning the entry examination will be published shortly.
- Submitting a short CV.
- Acquiring teaching skills.
- Acquiring knowledge of how to conduct safer classes.
- Widening knowledge in coaching methodology.
- Exposure to new Krav Maga techniques.
- Exposure to various Krav Maga teachers.
- Practical participation in all activities.
- Passing final examination.
Students who will successfully pass the final examination (grade 70 and up), will receive a “Krav Maga Practical Instructor” certificate from Wingate Institute.
Students who will attend the Instructor’s course and will not pass the final examination, will receive a “Krav Maga Course” participation certificate or a “Krav Maga Team Leader Certificate”, according to the Krav Maga level and teaching expertise, they have demonstrated in the final practical exam.
Each candidate must :
- Fill all registration forms on time and send them to the course coordinator.
- Have a recent valid medical aproval signed by a Medical Doctor.
- An aproval he has passed a CPR qualification in the last 2 year.
- An appropriate medical insurance to cover all his activities in the course.